CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

7 Things You Don't Know

This was a tag that I received a while ago, but I kept forgetting to do it. Basically you just tell seven things that we don't know about you, and then you tag seven people.

I tag Kai, Lucy, Jill, Kate, Quintessajazz, Leafmonster, and Ropi.

1. I used to believe I would get my Hogwarts letter when I turned eleven. Didn't happen.
2. The first pace I will travel abroad to is Australia.
3. I let my nails grow really long before I clip them.
4. Every day I wear a little silver-colored ring with treble clefs on it that my friend gave me for hannukah. Once someone thought it was an engagement ring.
5. My Jewish name is Shira, which means "song."
6. I am usually liberal, but I support letting licensed citizens carry guns.
7. My favorite coin is the dime, because it's the smallest and shiniest. I wonder why they made the dime the smallest and not the penny.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Congrats on being tagged =)

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks for the tagging.

1, I have partly German and Slovak (I am not fancying with it, because Slovaks are not really liked in Hungary and vice versa) heritage but they are my far relatives from the 19th century.
2, I am ambidextrous.
3, I am very ticklish.
4, I rooted for the USSR in the Cold War.
5, I have dreamt to be the Prime Minister of Hungary.
6, I used to be professional at Chess.
7, I bite my nails sometimes.

Kai said...

FUN! I loved reading your answers & I accept the tag. I'll blog it in just a little while! FUN!