Following is my birthday list, since you always ask for one. I figure I should post it here so it's in a safe place where no one can lose it.
You'll notice the following items have much more to do with looks than with studying for bio. That is because I'm so focused on studying for bio that I don't have time to do anything about my looks. :)
1. a silver, fancy-looking watch
2. outfits (skirts, tops, shoes, casual dresses...) pants size 11, shirt M.
3. crossword book
4. winter coat- but we can get that later
5. mechanical pencils, .7 lead
6. hairspray or straightener
7. makeup remover



5 comments:
You are not a cheap kid. :P
Lol, I don't expect everything on my list. I just prefer that if people get me something, they get me something off that list.
Gawrsh, I never make birthday lists unless it has to do with what I got. I guess I'm just fortunate to know people who get me things I'll appreciate.
Every year people ask me what I want for my birthday, and every year I wave them off with some "surprise me" response. They haven't failed me yet~
I like how your list is practical and decidedly girly - I don't blame you for trying to balance out the Bio with a little high-maintenance.
Haha, and I also like how you know your size. I always have the hardest time finding anything that fits me, but my relatives have no problem finding something stylish and fitting even though they barely ever see me!
I like surprises too, but I figure I'd rather not waste my own money getting stuff that I need, so I ask for it for my birthday.
Of course I know my size! I just have to look at the tag on my pants... Maybe it's too self-conscious?
I see what you mean. That's a good philosophy (and at least you know what you need... people just get me things I find out I can use <_<).
I look at the tags to my clothes too! My size just highly depends on the clothes' maker - some Small sizes are definitely Medium in others. Even shoe sizes are weird.
Either way, knowing your size is hardly self-conscious. You're fortunate you have a certain size that fits every time XD
Post a Comment