I hate it when people don't respond to e-mails. (e-mails here meaning legit e-mails, not chain mail or an e-mail that someone has talked to you about in person so you already responded to it) Especially if you tell them SPECIFICALLY that they should respond. I mean, it's just a common courtesy to respond to an e-mail, even if it's only a Hey, I got your e-mail, thanks for letting me know! kind of thing. Texts are different, because some people have limited minutes, and phone calls are different, because people don't always have enough time to chat. But if you don't respond to an e-mail, that's just blowing someone off.
And if someone blows me off, I get mad.
REALLY mad.



4 comments:
Same!
lol!
Where the heck is Stefany??
I don't really write emails which needs urgent answer so it is not a topic for me.
True, that! I put a HECK of a lot of thought into the things I write to certain people, and it SUCKS when the other person never replies or mentions to acknowledge the time and effort I placed in their care. It's despicable.
Post a Comment