
New Moon was interesting. The entire show seemed to be an excuse for Taylor Lautner (Jacob) to take his shirt off. He's very attractive with long hair, actually, but the people in the theater whistling and clapping made it more hilarious than mouthwatering. (no one whistled or clapped when Robert Pattinson took his shirt off, I might add) Most of the movie seemed to be made up of people staring into each other's faces, and I noticed that Bella's face gets stroked a lot by a variety of characters. There was also almost as much silence as talking, when people took pauses to make the scene more dramatic. However the very worst thing was all the kissing that went on between Edward and Bella. The film-makers showed each kiss from every angle possible, and the actors made weird noises, supposedly of passion. Come on people, we don't want to see 2 mildly attractive people kiss, we want Jacob to barge in and rip his shirt off!!
Monday, November 30, 2009
New Moon
The movie wasn't bad, despite all this awkwardness. It stuck to the plotline of New Moon, which made it a lot better than Twilight, and the tense moments I felt from reading the book were definitely there in the movie. The Volturi were especially well done, from Jane's beautiful cold face, to Aro's playful demeanor. I also felt that Taylor Lautner proved himself to be a competent actor, which made ht movie much more enjoyable than it would've been otherwise.
So, go and see new Moon. And I promise you that whatever you think, you'll come out of the theater the same way the movie ends: with a gasp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
*whistles* Taylor Lautner!! Team Jacob, baby ;D
Hahaha, I actually haven't seen any of the twilight series on screen yet. I feel like I loved the books too much, but if the latest one does a better job of sticking to original story arcs, I think I could be game for a movie visit ^_^
Post a Comment