CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thank you For:

1. Hot water in the shower

2. my parents
3. a warm meal to eat every day. Actually, 3 warm meals to eat every day.
4. 3 blankets on my bed
5. my pillow that I love love love love!
6. My friends who love me
7. My English teacher, who calms down people when they get worked up about their grades
8. Mechanical pencils with .007 lead
9. 24 hour days
10. All my experiences, good or bad, that have made me who I am today.

2 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

#6 is so important. I have to remind myself of that more often.
#7 & #10: ditto.

Vizarya said...

Lol, I'd absolutely fail at coming up with a list. Too many things, some not as important as others in some aspects, but still very much the sort of things I'd like to thank someone for.