Goodness, you've been so patient with me! Thanks so much for still checking out my blog even when I've practically abandoned commenting point blank for a month long hiatus >_<
Anyway - CONGRATULATIONS for winning NaNoWriMo! By how much did you exceed the finish line?
Only by a hundred- by the end I was so tired of writing that I just scribbled down the minimum number of words I needed and posted it online. But I'll edit it and all that this month. What was your novel about?
Mine ended up being a piece of fanfiction. I realize that I'm terrible at keeping canon characters realistic though... meh. Editing will come when it may XD I've got commenting to do on your blog.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
10 comments:
Congrats! That makes two of us!
So will you be finishing your novel, or getting it published? Or was it just for fun? =)
Well done peoples!
YAY!!!! Now we'll all want to read excerpts from it, too!
wowzas! well done! xx
Goodness, you've been so patient with me! Thanks so much for still checking out my blog even when I've practically abandoned commenting point blank for a month long hiatus >_<
Anyway - CONGRATULATIONS for winning NaNoWriMo! By how much did you exceed the finish line?
Only by a hundred- by the end I was so tired of writing that I just scribbled down the minimum number of words I needed and posted it online. But I'll edit it and all that this month. What was your novel about?
Nice.
Mine ended up being a piece of fanfiction. I realize that I'm terrible at keeping canon characters realistic though... meh. Editing will come when it may XD I've got commenting to do on your blog.
Thank you all of you! And congrats to quintessajazz and Ann Michelle for finishing as well! I want to read them!
XD How do you know you haven't read the most of it already? Vague notions of the whole anyway...
I drew a LOT of inspiration from my blog o_O
Post a Comment