I realize I have not been posting as much as I normally do. This doesn't really bother me, because it allows people to make a comment or two instead before a new post is published, but it is not because I'm getting lazy at blogging. Instead, I'm spending a lot of my time writing my novel for NaNoWriMo. So far, I've written 35000 words, so I'm exactly on track. The main character is about to go to a party, create a diversion for the police, and then go somewhere and steal back an important object so she can deliver a package. Yes, it makes sense.
I love how as you write a book, you grow to love the characters. At the beginning of my novel, I didn't like one of my main characters at all, but after getting to know them a bit, I'm attached like a leech. We've gone through so many stupid and insane adventures together, like getting into a car crash, stealing a happy meal, jumping out of a window, and knocking out a trucker. How can you leave such friends? :)



2 comments:
wow I got to 2,000 odd words and paniked about exams and stopped. still It's the most I've ever written so I'm glad. Well done and keep up the good work, i'm sure you'll do really well!
Talk about neverending action... *in awe*
Ah well, and at least you warned your readers. I just disappeared off of the blogging planet.
Post a Comment