Last day of Driver's ed... Last day of Driver's ed... must... survive...
Yesterday was a day of departures. Austin left in the morning to go to scout camp (it'll rain every single day if I'm not mistaken), so Jenna and I were left alone with Lila. We decided, since we had nothing else to do, that we would make her breakfast, and indeed we did. No one gets candlelight breakfasts nowadays, so we made sure Lila had the experience. We also made her dress up in order to eat, just to multiply the effect. (she loved it, btw)
Later, we made a cake for Spring, who came in around 7:30. By that time, Lila had left for her scout camp, so Jenna and I were bored. We made a yellow cake and then decorated it to be like a farm sort of thing. There was green icing for grass, blue for a pond, and we dug some of the cake out and filled it with chocolate pudding to make a mud hole. We made a fence, a house, cows, and toothpick/marshmallow trees. It was pretty awesome...
So Spring came, and we all went for a walk, and Jenna got mad at us for calling her a chipmunk but it was okay in the end.
5 days til amusement park!
6 days until vacay!!



5 comments:
Well, I try to delay my Driving Education as late as possible. I don't want to drive. I am satisfied with public transportation.
I would do what you're doing, Ropi, and just use buses and stuff, but I live in the suburbs, so we don't really have the option of using public transportation for a lot of stuff.
Gosh... if I had friends who would go through all that trouble for me o_O *clears throat and stops dreamily staring at wall*
That is so thoughtful (and messily fun XD) for you to whip up some wonderful meals and sweets before nearly everyone starts on their way :D
Vacation to where, btw?
To Maryland!!!
And I shall be sure to make you a cake then, if we ever see each other.
LOL - NO way. That's great! I vacationed away to Pennsylvania, and you to Maryland? XD Wonderful!
Did you stay with Spring?
Haha, and yay! But it's okay, you don't have to bake a cake for me ^_^ It's the thought that counts :D
Post a Comment