CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

For a Kiss

A kiss is a question.

A chocolate kiss
tastes like
creamy, haunting
happiness.

a kiss floated by
on the sighing stream
following it
was a flickering flame
of dream

A kiss floated by
on a lonely stream
but as I knew
kisses come in lovely
couples,
so I waited
for a while
and another followed.

It began
with a kiss,
a sealing of a pact,
the flawless staple
of lip against moist lip.
Ah, but flawless?
Perhaps not quite,
for with a kiss
it ended.

4 comments:

Zany said...

What you mean it ended :(?

Vizarya said...

D:

I was listening to Cascada's slow version of "What Hurts the Most" when I read this...

This makes me feel so sad! What a beautifully moving piece... :'(

Maria Sondule said...

Zany: I'm not really sure what "it" is yet.. so I guess you could say it did not end.
Ann Michelle: Thanks! And I love that song...

Vizarya said...

=] No problem~