People! You want the people you care about most (outside of what you consider family) to be with you to help spice up your Summer!! I totally get it!! D:
Whew... I read this once through and was completely stumped. So then I started to think about what you meant, what stuff might be going on to inspire such a post, etc, etc. The title really helped ^_^;
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
4 comments:
People! You want the people you care about most (outside of what you consider family) to be with you to help spice up your Summer!! I totally get it!! D:
Aye-aye. Plus a couple others that I didn't list here.
:P
Whew... I read this once through and was completely stumped. So then I started to think about what you meant, what stuff might be going on to inspire such a post, etc, etc. The title really helped ^_^;
It wasn't meant for readers anyway, that's prolly why you didn't get it right away. This is probably the one post that was directed at my parents.
Post a Comment