
Today is not connected to anything. It is not an end to a long and grueling school year, nor is it the beginning of an even worse summer. This day shall be plucked out of time and hung on a hook to dry.
I arrived at school early, decked out in shorts, beads and a Sondule hat. (in the space-time continuum I would never wear such things) Ginger noticed: "You look weird today."
But it was meant in a nice way.
Outside I cheered on our Spanish class as they matched the Latiners in a game of soccer. We won, of course.
In 6th period, War received a snuggy from one of his students, so he put it on like a jedi robe and did a great Yoda impersonation. However, no one in our class can do the awesome Yoda fight moves, which would be awesome. I can imagine David donning a ninja costume though, and silently jumping from rooftop to rooftop.
On the way out I almost made Ginger miss his bus. (whoops...)



2 comments:
Why the beads? What are your plans for this summer? :)
*gasp* It was your Last Day!?! I'm still stuck until next Thursday! D:
Hahaha, nice commentary section on jedis, costumes, and ninja moves btw XD
Post a Comment