CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Unlike Real People...


Jason- People think my favorite sport is baseball, but really it's the "game of love." Sure, I work hard to hit the runs for us Tigers, but I work twice as hard for the gals who come and watch. Lately, there's been one in particular: Ramona Gneiss. Short blond hair, green eyes, great bod... plus she's been to every one of my games this season.

"Dude, I'm going in for the kill on that one," I told my buddy Kyle. (usually he's on the bench; sad, but deserved)
"I dunno, Jace. She's so stiff!"
"No on with a last name pronounced 'nice' can be that bad."
Every game I give her a wave and a wink before stepping onto the mound, and I deliver home run after home run. I think it's working...

Mona- Sports? Not my thing. I'm being very serious; if someone handed me a football I would probably get out a bat and hi it down the field. How is it, then, that I fell for this athletic guy? I usually try to get the lean, smart types- once this really built swimmer asked me out, and I said no because he had too much muscle for me! (I didn't believe it myself afterwards) Something about this one though makes me want to get out a glove and catch a ball without screaming. He plays baseball for the Tigers. I come to every game just to watch him, even though he doesn't know of my feelings. I don't usually behave this shyly around guys, but -wow- he seems so unattainable and I can't bring myself to speak to him Ah, the game of love.
Kyle and Ramona Forever

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me advice you a book for reading if it is upblished. Ovid (Ancient Roman author) wrote a book called Ars Amatoria (Art of Love) between 1BC and 1AD. It has 3 books as far as I know which is about love and relationship.
I haven't read it because I am not that emotional person and in some way I find it disgusting but the book may be for you.

Maria Sondule said...

Thanks! I'll check it out when I go to the library next.

Zany said...

So who are Jason and Ramona :)? You should write about them more.

Vizarya said...

Ooohhhh ;D This is SO cute! IF it's any of it real, I would be giddy happy to see what happens... although reality might serve up something cold. :-/