Surprising, yes. Very- he offered without my hinting at it at all! I just don't know if he realized what he said. He usually doesn't, after all. Anyway, if he does, it'll be nice. I spent 10 hours with him yesterday, a new record for a date with me, I think. If he still likes me after that, well then.
So today I went for a bike ride at 9 AM. Very peaceful, especially when I went down a hill and the wind blew my hair out of my face. Next Thursday hopefully....



4 comments:
Cute :).
Ahh, so peaceful and blissfully happy in an innocent sort of way *sighs with a lingering smile* I like this.
Did he ever really call?
No, I called him instead, because he e-mailed me asking me to. (dunno what's up with that, but it was great anyway, and we've been calling each other every day since :D)
Awww! :D Well, I'm happy for you two XD
Post a Comment