CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Puzzler

Some puzzles are made to be solved.

Some lie in wait, guarded by the shadows that lurk everywhere you don't look. When least expected, they will jump out and drown you in their never-ending expanse.
Some slither inside an unsuspecting ear, always whispering, but too tiny to strangle.
Others still will never be created, and these are the most dangerous of all.



http://www.morganmcbride.com/images/puzzle_20art_20final_0m1l.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, every mystery is a puzzle. I like solving ysteries but I hate jigsaw puzzles.

Anonymous said...

I took your music/iPod application.

Vizarya said...

Unwritten puzzles... hm, now that's a thought. Perhaps someday someone will bring them to live, unsuspecting. But puzzles in general cling to the elusive when best they can.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria!

Your blog is great, really love it!

:)

I was wondering if you'd mind if I featured your blog in my "Blogger of the Month" this month cause your blog is sooo good that I want to tell people about it!

Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Keep up the good work!

Jennybeans x