CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Searching For Brother


Behind the white
crisp
spears of snow
he is somewhere,
he is somewhere.
Between the light,
darting
in and out
of nowhere,
he is somewhere.

Above the sky
stars
point his way
so he is somewhere, 
he is somewhere.
I feel his cry
flying
in and out 
of nowhere
he is somewhere.

7 comments:

Emma C. said...

Wow... Do you write a lot of poetry?
And sledding? Lol. Is it snowing where you are?

Maria Sondule said...

I write poetry a lot more than I post it, but none of it is any good. (not even this one, but it's better than the rest)
It's snowing like there's no tomorrow here!!!! We have a big hill in our yard, so sledding is a big past-time on these rare days.

Maria Sondule said...

And who voted all those times for "bad" on my poll??? Ropi? Leafmonster???? Kibberon??????? It had better not be who I think it was.

Zany said...

Take it for someone who can't write poetry, I really like reading your poems :).

Vizarya said...

Wow... I like this poem and the images it helps portray :D

changetheworld360 said...

I like how it's so short, and yet it manages to capture so much essence in very few words.

Anonymous said...

Lovely poem~