CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

66666

6 Things that Happened Today:

1. Obama got inaugurated
2. My phone got lost
3. Beau does not like me as more than a friend (which is good because if he did I would just have to turn him down)
4. I tutored little kids, which was very fun and cute. They're so open at that age! They didn't really need any help though.
5. Jer and I sang Jewish songs all through Art.
6. CHEM TEST

6 (not) Random Things About Me:
1. I once hurt my eye somehow back in elementary school and got an eye patch for a day. Now I'm super scared of putting anything in my eye- drops, contacts, needles, anything.
2. I am a romantic soul at heart. I love having someone to love, and I love having someone love me. I'm the sort of person who likes to hold hands and send sappy e-mails. That being said, just because I act all buddy-buddy and give people hugs doesn't mean I like them.  
3. I'm not pretty. I will never be skinny, I'm not tall, my fingers are stubby, I have dark circles under my eyes, and my skin is just horrible. I wish I were pretty, but having confidence makes you more attractive, so I'm going that road first. Or at least trying to.
4. I can insult you in Hebrew. So watch out!
5. I play viola, and piano, and I sing. (and I think I have a fair amount of musical talent) In fact, I sing so much that my family gets really annoyed with me. 
6. In 8th grade, I had major issues with my body, so I stopped eating. It was really hard, but I was never hungry, just cold and angry at everyone and very secretive. I have no idea if my friends noticed. I was less mean to them that to my parents, and I didn't really lose that much weight. Anyway, if they saw anything, they didn't say a word.
Eventually, it got too hard. So I quit, gained back all the weight and overall I'm much happier now. It's really not worth it to starve yourself.

6 Things I Like:
1. Books! Esp HP and Twilight and a whole bunch more. 
2. Writing- well, duh.
3. Ice-skating/skiing
4. Pumpkin cookies!!!!!
5. Getting e-mails- it makes me feel wanted. Plus I can annoy people and they can't do a thing about it. ;D
6. Breath mints- in fact, I have sort of an obsession with them. But yay, happy breath=happy Maria!

6 Things I Dislike:
1. Romeo- he's so stupid and fickle and just ugh. If I were Juliet I would push him off a cliff.
2. Victoria's Secret Commercials- need I say more?
3. Anti gay marriage laws. Why should gays and lesbians not be allowed to call themselves "wife and wife" or whatever? They're people too, and they deserve those rights. The Bible says what? Well guess what, there's separation of Church and State in this country. The constitution says what? So amend it!! They can't produce productive offspring? Neither can half the straight couples. And kids do need to be adopted as well.
4. When I talk to people and they don't respond. Whether it be an e-mail text or whatever. I don't need another reminder that people don't know I exist. I'd rather have a "don't talk to me" than nothing. As long as they're not mean about it. 
5. wine- it tastes like burnt grapes.
6. Brianna (ha, no, just kidding, he's alright)

6 people I tag: 
I cheat and tag EVERYONE!!! 

11 comments:

Zany said...

I really enjoyed reading this post.

It's so nice that you tutor little kids :).
About you being a romantic that's very sweet. Too bad boys are stupid. We should really throw rocks at them. Urggh. (Yes, I am very mature :P).
I also have dark circles under my eyes. But concealer comes handy. So when you are my age don't worry you would be able to do something about it. Although, I don't want to encourage makeup wearing :).
I think the most attractive trait a person can have is confidence.
I also agree with you about gay marriage.

Maria said...

Yay! Glad to see you did the survey :). This reminds me that in high school I HATED WINE. I didn't just dislike it, I couldn't even SEE how anyone else could like it, so much so that if someone had given it to me before anyone knew what wine was I would have taken a sip and said, "Pah! This is undrinkable! Throw it out for eternity!"

Anonymous said...

I saw the inauguration ceremony and these stuff and I disliked them a lot.

Emma C. said...

Wow... That's a lot of 6's! Lol.

About Luke being mad about me not doing the media work, he wasn't very. About Scott, I'm sure we will keep in touch! I think he needs to feel somehow still in touch with the life back home. And oh no! Read the Kite Runner... It's good. Very sad though. But good.

I guess it depends on your taste in books!

Maria Sondule said...

Zany: Yes, we should. Except for some boys.... (like Beau) Lol, I'm old enough to wear makeup, but it's too much trouble and I'm not the kind of person who would wear it.
Ropi: It was really annoying how they showed like 4 hours of nothing and then the actual speech took 10 minutes. I didn't watch a lot of it, though, so I guess I can't talk.

Emma C. said...

Mmmm it was a full day! Lol.
Haha, no not jealous about Twister. Haha! I can't go into too much detail on my blog, as unfortunately the guy i'd mainly write about reads my blog... that kinda sucks tbh. Erm, I was jealous cause of him and other girls, but not cause he may like them, but because he actually likes me (maybe?), and I like him, and we used to be best friends, but we can't go out cause he doesn't think it'd work for unsaid reasons (my perception being his religion mainly - he's mormon) and so we kinda stopped talking cause he got jealous of this other guy (sort of) and we just talked it all out and sorted things recently(which was a lot of progress as he doesn't talk about feelings at all!) but he's still funny with me sometimes, although a lot better, and he's always like hugging our friends and stuff, but is cautious around me all of the time... In a rather large nutshell. =) Haha. Sorry, this is going to be such a long comment!
Erm, yeah it's sad she's leaving... She's moving to New zealand!
Haha, and yeah, it was funny with Lewis, we convinced Kelly that as her leaving present, we'd got her a stripper, and we were going to get her to walk into our form room to find him sitting on a chair in his boxers. You've gotta know him, but he's like really skinny and stuff... It would have been funny. But he refused =(

Haha.

Angie Kay Dilmore said...

Maria, you are beautiful. And don't ever stop singing.

changetheworld360 said...

I'm really going to do this survey sometime soon.
I hope you find your phone soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dimitri. In English language they spell foreign names so stupid so I am kind of surprised that it is spellt correctly. In Hungary, there was a time when they "Hungarised" many names such as Bush György. But if you study History in Hungarian these names are in Hungarian if they have equvalent.

Anonymous said...

so i loved this post. lol. i really like these surveys.

about the eye thing, i share the same fear. and one time recently actually, this person said that they were scared everytime they rubbed their eye with the palm of their hand that it would create a vacuum and suck the eyeball right out of the socket.

i almost threw up at that... and i'm sorry for repeating it now. but you just can't be too careful loll... i shouldn't touch my eyes anyway. that's how people get sick.

okay, completely done ranting about eyes.

Vizarya said...

You picked a good day to do this... more interesting events to put down. I had to pick a random day XD

No2 of the (not)Random Things explains how you are so much quicker to become attached to others. That's pretty neat =]

To No3 of the same topic... you are pretty. Who says you have to be skinny and tall to be pretty, anyway? Character does help, though.

To No8 of that topic still... it's good to have healthy eating habits. Food does seem to make things easier to endure.

XD You have a very amusing Likes list. I didn't know breath could be "happy". ;)

Your Dislikes list is also more random than mine <_< Oh well.

Okay, so I did my version of it... and it's up. Feel free to check whenever :)