CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Do You Want to Hang Out Sometime?

Maria: blah ifkibiz la blahdee blah

Beau: Do you want to hang out sometime?
Maria: *beams* Lol, yes, if we're not too far away to see each other
Beau: I was thinking after school today, at the mall
Maria: Uh... I dunno... Not today, I have pit.
Beau: :-(
Maria: Blibberty blah gibon arfaboot?
Beau: Ugh. Not for a while.
Maria: Gloob efferb est? (thinks ♥ to self) 

I am trying not to read too much into his question. It's just that he used to like me, and I wouldn't be opposed to getting to know him better. (aka, dating) Well, anyway, we're friends. If I could drive I would be begging to go see him right now. Pathetic much?

7 comments:

Emma C. said...

Awwww =) That's cute...

Erm, oh really? Breaking dawn is my 2nd favourite after Twilight!

Vizarya said...

Wow, you say a lot of random words that he miraculously understood <_<

Aw, well... it's the thought that counts. You is not pathetic - you is remembering that, kay?

Zany said...

You know when a guy is a keeper, when he understands your gibberish :). I say, find a way to hang out with him at the mall :).

Maria Sondule said...

I couldn't remember what I said during the gibberish, lol. But I think I was kinda nervous and it all came out funny anyway, because Kris said I kept pulling my hair every which way and twiddling my pencil.
*_*

Emma C. said...

Haha... You're in the US?
Yeah, I didn't actually watch it as I'm in the UK, but I just like Kelly Clarkson!

Vizarya said...

Ahhh... okie dokies. ^_^;

*hands you a huggle wrapped in a box*

Emma C. said...

Haha... I think you're right!
About most of that. But that doesn't stop me worrying! =)

Anyway... We all want to hear more about Beau, get typing!