This week has been a fun one...
Yesterday Snark, Spring and I went to see Despicable Me (not a very good movie, btw) after eating 1000 calorie pieces of cheesecake. Ironically, the cake cost more than the movie, and it was much better too.
Why am I friends with people who don't talk? We were sitting there in the restaurant and nobody said a word. Snark only responds if you ask him a question, and Spring apparently doesn't talk in front of people she's just met. I'm not a talker either, but I'm always the one blathering on and on about random stuff in my little group of friends.
Subway decided that I'm not working for four days in a row this week, starting on Saturday, which is stupid because Spring will probably leave on Saturday and then I'll have nothing to do.
I don't really mind working there when I'm actually working, because I'm so focused on what I'm doing that I don't really worry about it. But before I go there I always get a queasy feeling in my stomach because I really don't want my boss to find fault with me.
I had the cutest dream last night!
It started with me and a couple friends. One of them was some random guy named Josh (no relation to any person I actually know) who I was really good friends with, and we had lots of fun doing random stuff. Then I said something about love and Josh was like, "Don't you think its time we got together?"
And in the dream my heart melted and we became the cutest couple. Even though I was like "ewww" at first in the dream Josh's sister tried to break us up but then I realized that I liked everything about him and I would keep on dating him. So we all went to the symphony and we were sitting there and the symphony was playing and suddenly this really old squat boy (who was young somehow as well) stood up and started playing Seitz concerto on a viola. So I whispered to Josh "I know that song!
The boy was invited up to the symphony and they all started playing whatever he played. Other people in the audience were groaning because they wanted to leave, but I was extremely happy.
Then Dad came into the room and woke me up.



4 comments:
I'm glad your job is working out! And I want to see Despicable Me. Looks good!
I wasn't talkative because it was kinda wierd not knowing your cousin. And I was still sleepy. Five hours is not enough, and I didn't get my soda :P
You're never talkative. :)
I'm more talkative with you than anyone else XD
Post a Comment