CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Canoe Trip Quotes

Uncle Bob, on Hector's writing: He spent the first 2 days rending his clothing.


Hector: The altoid box is a nice kettle to cook the ants in.

Me: I killed a mosquito! Where's my next victim?

Hector: We should steal their bikes and leave the canoes!

Uncle Joe: I forgot the poptarts so we're going to toast granola bars for breakfast.

Hector: Put goggles on me and pour deet over my head.

Sign: Campsite 6. No camping.

Uncle Joe: Spring, can you ram through this beaver dam?

Me: What's tomorrow's dinner, freeze-dried venison?

Spring: How do you go the wrong way down a one-way river??

Spring: Do you think those boyscouts know how to put up a tent?

Uncle Joe: So Uncle Bob, what's your opinion? Where should we camp? How do you look at it?
Uncle Bob: Like this( crosses eyes and sticks out tongue)

Uncle Joe: Hector, Maria has already declared that you lost the argument.

Me: Austin! I have a present for you!
Austin: What?
Me: You get to pack up our tent.

Uncle Bob: My shoes are almost dry! They're still lukedamp.

Spring, on Uncle Joe's steering: You change your mind 5 times and then crash into a rock.

Me, to Uncle Joe and Uncle Bob: Hello, wallets.

Hector, when playing I Doubt It: 4 aces.
Uncle Joe: You just put down five cards!
Hector; Fine. 5 aces.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

i LOVED reading the quotes! Sounds like u had a great time!!!

xxx

JJ said...

Nothing like the great outdoors, but I hear you get very big fish over there. Swimming in rivers can be hazardous, I gather. You never said where all this happened. I like a sense of place.