CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gluttony


Urg. I definitely ate too much yesterday. 

I think that it's the bar-mitzvah mentality. All the extra food is at our house, so our fridge is overflowing, and for some reason the guests decided to go to Panera's for lunch... so I guess I accidentally took too much. Anyway, won't happen again.

I wish all the food could be sucked out of me and I could start over.

7 comments:

Zany said...

Send some my food my way :). Your post made me hungry.

Anonymous said...

I have said it a lot but still it is happening with me. I mean it is not a sin to eat too much once in a while as long as you are not overweight.

Vizarya said...

So, I thought it interesting that you've been using the Seven Deadly Sins for titles as of late.

I'm sorry you've not been feeling well what with all the food needing to be eaten around =( But it definitely reminds me of Filipino parties. We usually end up with enough "leftovers" to last a week if not more o_O

Maria Sondule said...

I've been trying to relate my posts to them, you know, be more philosophical. It hasn't worked, needless to say. Yeah, except it hasn't been a week and all we have left are three cupcakes. I guess gluttony wasn't only my problem.
NOT INSULTING ANY PERSON IN MY FAMILY WHO READS THIS, I'M SURE IT WASN'T YOU!!!

Vizarya said...

XD There are many opportunities to eat throughout the day - a little snack in between meals isn't bad. Besides, if none of you eat it, it'll just spoil and go to waste.

Maria Sondule said...

I need to exercise.

Vizarya said...

:P Exercise is good - just don't overdo it. Straining yourself off the bat ain't gonna help your body much... in fact, your body might rebel to such a drastic change right away. Take it slow. You'll be fine XD