
For this post to make sense, you must read the one before it. But it doesn't have to make sense for you to get the idea. :)
The moments:
1. When Sarah (someone I was rooming with) fell into a corner and couldn't get up
2. When Caroline said to her bf Matt "I'm so sorry you have to date me," and he replied, "I'm not sorry," and kissed her.
3. When boyfriends won in Apples to Apples for the adjective delicious
4. lunch with Mom at Olive Garden
5. When Marcus deliberately touched a fence that said "high voltage." (no, he didn't get electrocuted)
6. When the violas didn't play the last 5 measures of our piece, lol.



4 comments:
Cool.. you play viola? 5 out of 16.. not bad. Hope u had a blast on ur trip! :]
you have no idea how jealous i am that you got to go on a band trip. I AM SO JEALOUS. now you know.
Ohhh, this list is pretty sweet! XD It's like each one holds a story that begs to be told ;D
Amazing, how little it takes sometimes, tto make someone happy, isn't it?
Post a Comment