CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

JONATHAN

Yesterday was Opening Night! I bought my friend David a flower (NOT candy, because it's bad for you) but he never got it, so I'll have to try again tonight. Wish me luck!


My lunch table consists of a midget, a Korean, a ginger, a cellist, a techie, a sportswriter, and me. You might think we have nothing in common, but as it turns out, our common feature is exactly what draws us to the table in the first place. 
SOCIAL AWKWARDNESS!!!!
Yep, we're all that and so nerdy it makes even normal nerds look cool. (like once, the midget identified the scientific name of a spider he found in his pencil case) It's funny, but I've gone from sitting with normal people who had prominent places on the social ladder to sitting with these awesome freaks, and I love it!! We laugh, we sing, and we say some stuff way too loud. Lol, I actually have the most dating experience of the group, have gone to the most dances, and am overall most comfortable going up to people and starting to talk to them. (makes me feel both pathetic and special) Nerd-dom is the best, ain't it? 

So Jonathan is coming to Austin's bar-mitzvah. I honestly didn't expect him to- that's why I'm so excited! He shall receive a humungous hug...

4 comments:

Sara said...

I remember that strange social awkwardness of high school. I'm so glad I've graduated now.

Vizarya said...

The change in company sure is refreshing, isn't it? :D I love that. That's why I have such diverse friends. Some are serious, some are fun, some of them we laugh and smile, others we talk and we cry... it's great having that strange mix. Gives you a more all-around experience.

Yay for you, as always!

Zany said...

I agree with Ann Michelle. I also have a very diverse group of friends, from serious nerdy types to uber social types. It's good to mix it up. This way you get to explore myriad parts of your own personality.

Anonymous said...

you should be a nerdfighter!

i agree with zany. diversity is healthy.