My brother Austin's bar-mitzvah is coming up soon, and I'm getting really excited. A bar-mitzvah is like a Jewish coming of age thing, and it happens around when the person turns 13. They lead a service, and usually afterwards have an amazing party. Mine was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. It was the biggest party I'd attended in my life, and everyone I cared about was there.
Austin's will be almost as fun. Alena, Melinda, Delia, and Spring will be there, hopefully, so I'll have people to dance with and talk to. There's going to be a caricature artist as well, which I had such a blast with at mine (does anyone remember the armed chicken?) and a DJ and a dance floor in the middle of the room. (walzting!!) I wish that I could have my own bar-mitzvah over again so I could invite all my new friends and force them to dance with me.
The only thing that is less than ideal is the fact that Brianna might be attending. His mother thinks he and I are friends, which is so far from the truth I laughed when I heard it. I cal literally feel the hate radiating off of him whenever he's near me. And perhaps I'm glowing a bit myself.

I'm going to be nice to him because I don't hate him, and I don't want to ruin Austin's night, but I'm guessing if we get near each other, there will be problems.
There's also a little part of me that wants him to come so I can introduce him to Spring and she can experience for herself his wonderful personality. :P We'll see.



7 comments:
It can be very inconvenient when someone's informations are out-dated. It is especially true in this lover cases when they think you are still together. Luckily I have always been rejected so I don't know. :D
Yay for something to be excited about! I hope your brother also enjoys the certainly pivotal experience as he is formally welcomed to have come of age. :D
I hope you and Brianna don't get into any rough spots... you've got quite a few people to distract you, and a party to keep livened up in all the right ways. I have faith in you.
Rated R? What age is that? Lol. I think it's a 15 over here... I'm not sure tbh!
You have to be 17 to get into an R movie without your parental guidance. :P
I hope Brianna doesn't show up, and if he does I hope you don't run into him. Have fun!
Random thought: it would be really awkward if Brianna showed up to the dance portion of the party. :]
That's the dinner, and that's the part we need the RSVP for. So he's probably coming to that.
Post a Comment