As you may have guessed, I gave up on the whole dessert thing after about the first week of February. It's ok though. New month, new beginnings. Let's start again.
Who is there to go on a blind date with? Snark refuses to set me up (snark, don't even bother replying if you see this, I know what you're going to say) :)
A month is a REALLY long time to forgo something. Spring is in the air... and then after that is Summer - I think it would be harder to avoid dessert as time wears on.
Maybe you should start with a week (or two, since you apparently managed one).
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
6 comments:
Have you given up on blind dates as well?
Who is there to go on a blind date with? Snark refuses to set me up (snark, don't even bother replying if you see this, I know what you're going to say) :)
Have I touched a nerve? I was only teasing about the morp thing.
I'm replying anyways :P
I HAVE 2 GUY FRIENDS. One is gay, the one isnt over his ex. Sorry bff :(
I love you
wait, what? Which one is gay?
A month is a REALLY long time to forgo something. Spring is in the air... and then after that is Summer - I think it would be harder to avoid dessert as time wears on.
Maybe you should start with a week (or two, since you apparently managed one).
Post a Comment