This year I decided to join PEAS, otherwise called the Positive Enthusiastic Attitude Society. Needless to say, it's really fun, because its full of people with positive enthusiastic attitudes.
Today we did a game where we started writing a story and then passed the paper on to the next person, who continued the story. Here is one result:
Once upon a time, there was a hippo, and this hippo was very sad because he had no friends. His name was Milard. He had no friends because he had a big green spot on his left ear. This spot repulsed everyone because it ate a lot of food. All the food in the city, in fact. That's just disgusting. But anyway, someone told him that if he went to Mordor, and threw the ring into the fiery pit, he would get rid of the spot on his ear.
But Milard decided to instead plant the spot in the congressman's briefcase in revenge for the economic recession, and the briefcase exploded, killing the congressman and set the White House on fire, which triggered a nuclear war. Milard was very sad after this so he decided to live in a cave. However after a few years a little boy named Albi wandered into the cave. At first Milard was angry but when he learned how to sew and mend clothing he was happy. He also learned how to garden. In his garden, he grew many hippo-friendly plants, and he was veyr happy. Albi decided he wasn't a fan of hippos so he left. Milard was so distraught, he moved to Wisconsin.
The End.



6 comments:
*bursts out laughing* Ok, so I like how the story is hardly "positive" - "enthusiastic," yes... but positive? XD
Poor, poor Milard.
Wish my school had something like PEAS. I doubt people would take it seriously though. Bleh.
PEAS sounds like fun, that story made me laugh (:
This could be a good blogging game, Maria. If you want to start a story off, I'll play.
the part of the congressmen getting killed sounds like something I would write...
Every time I see this I can't help being reminded of the old British Music Hall song 'She Sits Among the Cabbages and Peas.'
This is such a sweet blog! I'm really enjoying it.
If you feel like browsing around blogs, do check out mine. I'm a documentary film maker and it's about all the things I find interesting, thought-provoking, inspiring. I think you might like it.
http://yolandabarkersblog.blogspot.com/
Peace,
Y
Post a Comment