CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Carefree


Can Someone Please tell me where my mind was when I wrote this?


Wicker wacker
ball in a basket n
hide in a casket
I snicker.
Clocks ticker tocker
in rhythms freeflowing
the wind is blowing
my eyes away.
They're gone today,
back tomorrow
but I don't care
cos I'm carefree
and carefree girls can't feel sorrow.

4 comments:

JJ said...

Presumably some place where bright eyes sparkle with a sense of peace and freedom, leaving the bullshit behind to fester in its own worthlessness. I would very much like to be in there with you, if only it were possible. This is uplifting.

Lexi said...

hahah :) I love it!

Maria Sondule said...

JJ: Why thank you!
I was absolutely irate last night so I don't know how this came out, but at least it means something...
Mizz Ali: Gracias, compaƱera. :)

Vizarya said...

XD This is so cool. It's like a children's rhyme or something... kinda fun to say (like the word "Jabberwocky"). Very befitting title ;)