Enjoy it while it lasts. I knew a young woman from Montana who came to college in England. That was how I met her. Mind you, I think she was doing a post-grard course. She was a bit odd, but likeable enough.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
4 comments:
Yay!! I'm only free until school gets really hectic XD
Don't forget school shopping :)
Enjoy it while it lasts. I knew a young woman from Montana who came to college in England. That was how I met her. Mind you, I think she was doing a post-grard course. She was a bit odd, but likeable enough.
Good luck with the heavy books.
School shopping?
School shopping is just going out and getting school supplies and new clothes
Oh, right. Sounds like what the marketing men call a 'grudge purchase.'
Post a Comment