Tiny acorns are falling off the trees now, which means its almost time for Fall to show its filthy face. But even though Summer's time is winding down, I still have lots of things to look forward to. Work ends in ten days (they already are training a replacement, yay!), I'll get my schedule (hopefully some classes with Snark...), and I get to see Spring again when I visit colleges.
I miss her already, even though she's only been gone a few hours. Now I don't have anyone to stay up and blabber to about true love at 3 in the morning. Or an extra cast member in a video. Or someone to go on walks in the rain with. Best friends are just irreplaceable.
Speaking of which, I seem to have neglected Snark over the past few days. Once I'm free we'll have to do something.
Today, since my boss said I didn't have to work, I stayed home and read A Clockwork Orange. Marvelously fascinating book. At least, once you can understand the language of the droogs. I found it interesting that the main character, Alex, is bent on violence and law-breaking, but also loves classical music to death. An odd combination these days.



7 comments:
I think there are paradoxical features in every person, you just have to know people well to find them.
I hope we have classes together as well :) I can try to change my schedule if we don't share a class.
I've missed you the past couple days and you can always talk to me at 3am and go for a walk with me whenever you'd like :)
I hate partings. It's almost a phobia with me.
I think you should listen to Snark.
And I see you have Caribbean Blue on your playlist. That's a track of some significance to me. The woman in question had the longest blonde hair I've ever seen. She was slim, pretty and artistic. She turned up in my fiction, three times.
Snark: I know and I appreciate it, but you don't live at my house so I can't stay up on the phone all night and I can't randomly decide to gofer a walk and have you appear magically beside me.
Ropi: now I'm curious. What do you consider paradoxical about yourself?
Thanks JJ!
I was supposed to go driving today but ma and I got distracted by errands. I'm trying to get more lessons so I can get my license hopefully
As I wrote I cannot recite that the Soviet carts broke down.
Post a Comment