100 Truths
Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Tagged means "I'm interested in knowing what your 100 truths are". [To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.]
.::~*~::.
LASTS:
1. Last beverage: Orange Peach Mango Juice, which is delicious
2. Last phone call: Subway
3. Last text message: Sent - Amrit; Received - Amrit
4. Last song you listened to: Shout, by the Isely Brothers. Nice oldie music, yes?
5. Last time you cried: When I was mad at myself for hurting Snark.
HAVE YOU EVER: [PART I]
6. Dated someone twice: No, why would you date someone again when it didn’t work out the first time?
7. Been cheated on: No
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: ... I’ve regretted dating people, but not kissing them.
9. Lost someone special: In a way
10. Been depressed: Sure
11. Been drunk and threw up: Absolutely NOT
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Light blue- the color of the sky!
13. White
14. Lavender
THIS YEAR (2010) HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Several times over :)
16. Fallen in love: Yes. I seem to do that a lot O_o
17. Fallen out of love: Yes
18. Laughed until you cried: ...Yes
19. Met someone who changed you: Oh yes, and people who I’ve changed.
20. Found out who your true friends were: I found out who they weren’t…
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes. And I will get sweet revenge on them in time. >:)
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Snark :) I think that’s all this year…
FREESTYLE:
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: All
24. How many kids do you want?: One or two, but I want to adopt them, not get pregnant and all that icky stuff.
25. Do you want to change your name?: I want to change someone else’s name … (yes, you know who I’m talking about)
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I don’t really remember. Goes to show, hmm?
27. What calms you?: Singing, listening to music, reading, writing, talking to Spring, my cousin, or watching reality TV. That always numbs the mind…
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Dreaming
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: First day of school. Or is that too nerdy?
30. Last time you saw your Mother: This morning, gleaning corn
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: How I live it; it would be nice to actually make the most of it for a change.
32. Name the last movie you saw: Clue (I wish, that was Ann Michelle’s answer.) The last movie I saw was The Blues Brothers.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Actually, not that I can remember.
34. Who is getting on your nerves now?: Star 100.7 radio station. Why do they allot as much time for commercials as for the songs???
35. Most visited webpage: My blog, or gmail.
ABOUT YOU:
36. What's your real name: My real name, obviously.
37. Nicknames: Mars, Sondule (does that count as a nickname?)
38. Relationship Status?: Single! And not really looking.
39. Zodiac sign: Taurus. (In this magazine I get my zodiac sign is a girl with horns to symbolize that she’s a bull. It reminds me of the devil. J)
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Primary School?: PMS
42. Secondary School: WMS
43. High school/college?: LMHS
44. Hair colour: Light brown with lots of tangles
45. Long or short: Almost to my waist. Time for a cut!
46. Height: 5' 4" Exactly. Because I like to make sure I’m not shrinking.
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: I have a crush on my future soulmate who I haven’t met yet…
48: What do you like about yourself?: My work ethic, responsibility, and ambitiousness.
49. Piercings: None
50: Tattoos: Nada
51. Righty or lefty: Righty all the way.
FIRSTS:
52. First surgery: Wisdom teeth, and I hope to never have any others done.
53. First piercing: N/A
54. First best friend online: I’ll say Snark here because he’s the one that’s always online.
55. First sport you joined: Gymnastics, which I quit in 5th grade.
56. First vacation: Spring’s house! Or my grandparents’ old house. I’m just guessing here because I know we used to go there every year or a couple times a year.
57. First home: In NYC, but I’ve lived in my house for 16 years.
58. First pair of trainers: Don’t remember
RIGHT NOW:
59. Answering this survey
60. Singing along to Down to Earth (from WallE!)
61. Wishing my schedule would come.
62. Contemplating parfaits
63. Waiting for my hair to dry.
YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids?: Not REAL kids from me, but adoptees, sure.
65. Get married?: Yes
66. Career: Psychologist.
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantically spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive and loud? I guess sensitive.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER: [PART II]
75. Dropped your favorite hobby: No, I still eat XD jk no, I still write.
76. Kissed a stranger: Lips – No, but it’s one of the things I have to do before I die; Cheek – Yes, and then he wasn’t a stranger anymore!
77. Drank hard liquor: NO
78. Lost glasses/contacts: I don’t have to wear glasses Hahaha. HA!
79. Sex on first date: No, Duh.
80. Broken someone's heart: If I did, I didn't mean to
81. Gave in to peer pressure: Yes, but who hasn't at some point in their lives?
82. Been arrested: I might be the least likely person to get arrested that I know.
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Cried when someone died: Yes
85. Fallen for a friend: All the time it seems.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Sure
87. The forces of Good and Evil: Yes
88. Love at first sight: Sometimes
89. Heaven: Yes, but reincarnation would be cool too.
90. Santa Claus: No. I don't think I ever did.
91. Kiss on the first date: Mhm
92. Angels: Nope. Well, I guess if you’ve read the So You Want to Be a Wizard series, I believe in Abduls, the kind of people who God reaches out from. But not real angels, no.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
Isn't that the point of all this?
93. Ever imagined the impossible?: Yes!!
94. Ever had more than one girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No, I have SOME integrity.
95. Did you sing today?: I sing every day
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: See question 94
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: I would prolly be too afraid to mess up something in the past, but I might go back to when Anne Frank was alive, or to January 31st, 2010.
98. The moment you would choose to relive?: Every moment with my friends, or January 31st, 2010, or at Deepcreek when we went to Sunset Falls and it was soooo beautiful or when we were canoeing and all the mist rose up over the lake… too many!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: Nope!



6 comments:
Hi. I am on Blogger. This is weird.
You did not tag anyone, did you? Don't you want to get pregnant? I heard It is the most beautiful moment in a woman's life, but I am thankful to be a male, just in case.
How interesting! I won't say a word.
I tried to post mine, but Blogger screwed up the formatting. Then I tried to post it to you as a comment, but Blogger said it was too big.
Seems I just wasted a lot of time.
Ropi: I tagged everyone, including you.
And no, I do NOT want to get pregnant. Actually, it's not so much that as I want to avoid giving birth. A very gruesome process. I think health class would ruin any girl's wish to get pregnant. :P
And just wait until you have a wife and SHE gets pregnant! Believe me, the man shares the burden. XD
JJ Beazley: Darn, that stinks cos I was especially interested in your answers. (and yours too, Ropi. Maybe I just don't get guys as well?)
I would skip it.
Post a Comment