CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Books I've Read this Summer

1. Invisible Man - 8

2. The Five People You Meet in Heaven - 10
3. If You're Reading This it's Too Late - 8
4. The Stupid Crook Book - 5
5. Vampire Academy - 7
6. Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man - 2
7. Hamlet - 10
8. Crime and Punishment - 9
9. Wizards of Mars - 8
10. Peter Camezind - 8
11. A Clockwork Orange - 10
12. Responsible - 4
12.5 Light in the Attic - 10
13. Bursts - 7
14. Catch - 6
15. The Kite Runner - 10
16. Paradise Lost - 4

I recommend you read the books that are tens. Those inspired me, and left me either completely satisfied or completely unsatisfied in a satisfied way. (Get what I mean?)
9s are potentially worthwhile reading. And I liked the 8s, I just wouldn't recommend them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow you read alot more than me...and alot less Steinbeck :P
I'm glad you like Peter Camendzind :D

Lexi said...

Thanks :) Now I know what to read :)