Aha! A connection to a previous post! I see it now! *happy*
Hm, this is actually interesting to me. People say two heads are better than one, but when more are around the need to conform becomes an all too real factor among those involved.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
3 comments:
Aha! A connection to a previous post! I see it now! *happy*
Hm, this is actually interesting to me. People say two heads are better than one, but when more are around the need to conform becomes an all too real factor among those involved.
Actually, I didn't intend to connect it. Which post, and what connection?
The two poems sort of go together, but not really.
Haha, well, now you have some idea of how my posts work - even IF I tend to post a bajillion times...
Post a Comment