Spring: You have been a great friend to me, and I have no idea how to repay you for that. I would give you a cat or something, but Lucy and Peter have already stolen your heart and it would make them mad if there was another feline mammal vying for your attention.
Lucy and Peter: I'm just giving you a message to make Spring happy. :P But you're very cute.
Mom and Dad: Thanks so much for being great parents! I love you guys so much, even if I don't act like it all the time.♥
Austin and Lila: You guys crack me up. *hug*
Readers: Thank you so so much for reading!!!! I don't know what I would do without you. =D♥♥♥♥
Melinda: You deserve a special heart.♥ *explodes into fireworks*
Timothy: I do love you, like I love all my friends. I'm just sorry I didn't realize that 6 moths ago. :P *hug that doesn't annoy you*
Ed: Poor Ed, I feel so bad about Bella! Try to keep your spirits up and remember that people out there appreciate you for who you are.♥
Emil: Love ya!♥♥
Teachers: You don't get Valentine's Day messages because you gave me HOMEWORK over the weekend. X(
Self: Happy Single's Awareness Day



7 comments:
Well, you're welcome.
Happy Singles Awareness Day to you too.
I am actually going on a first date today, 30 Rock style. If he brings light pink gerberas, I am marrying him. Even if he's a total creeper, and has bad BO.
And, here's to the yummy chocolate that will go on sale tomorrow :).
I hope your date goes well!
Um, I'm very sorry to say this, but I don't know what gerberas are...
i'm happy to read your blog! :] and yes. happy singles' awareness day to you.
♥ XD Happy Single's Awareness Day, Maria.
*hugs*
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/SPE/448B~Three-Gerberas-Posters.jpg
Post a Comment