CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Community Service


You know how when you want something really badly, you're always really ecstatic when you finally get it (even if it doesn't meet your expectations)? 

Do you also know how when you don't see someone for two months, when you finally meet them again it feels so awkward and yet so amazing at the same time?

Well, once upon a time there was a (very ugly) girl named Maria, and she met a guy named Beau at a string festival. He was really cool and popular and good-looking, but for some reason he liked her and she gave him her phone number (teehee, knowing that she already had a boyfriend and that Beau wanted to call her because he liked her) and they stayed in touch. Beau was there for Maria when she broke up with her bf, and when her friends seemed to have abandoned her, and Maria was there for Beau when he felt stressed and down. Well, after at least two months of sharing and ignoring and being boring, they MET AGAIN! 
Yes, I saw Beau!! 
It was at another string festival, and Beau is in it. I decided to help out with auditions, and what do you know, I was running into my old friend! He looks exactly the same, even though he said he shaved his mustache (he had a mustache?)- blondish hair, broad shoulders, bright blue eyes, and as tall as me. We hugged like six times the entire night and it was so sad when he had to go. I was really awkward, and not fun at all, so I hope I didn't ruin it. Not that Beau would stop being friends with me just because I'm awkward. He's too nice.
Actually, he's a lot like Timothy. They both have the same hair and eye color, they're the same religion, they're both too nice, they both play string instruments, and they're both way superior to me. Except Beau is more social and athletic and he has a deep voice. So what does that mean?

7 comments:

Zany said...

Did you guys get a chance to talk after?
And, judging by your writing I think you are amazing :), so I don't think they are superior than you.

Vizarya said...

It means that Beau has more of the package that Timothy lacked? =P

Maria Sondule said...

Zany: For two seconds maybe. Stupid Districts, I wish there were more breaks so I could have a conversation.
Ann Michelle: more of the package? Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean.

Anonymous said...

Uh, I freeze when I get a hug. :S

Emma C. said...

Awwww how cute =)
And thank you for the list of good things! It cheered me up a tad as you're right... =)

changetheworld360 said...

One question: how does this relate to "Community Service? Or are they unrelated? Lol, just wondering.

Maria Sondule said...

Lol, it's in one sentence I think. I was helping out and showing people around for Key Club.