CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥Emil Gave me Flowers!♥

In honor of Valentine's Day, there was a carnation sale at our school. Red, white, and pink carnations in lieu of roses and such.

Being single and unpopular, I knew I wouldn't get any, so I bought 4 for myself and gave them away. Actually, someone did get me two. I don't know his name, which is pathetic, because he sits at my lunch table, but he got me flowers just because. (and I told him to get one because the money goes to charity) I went around the rest of the day saying that Emil, (the 11th grade Scandinavian Edward Cullen who just moved here two weeks ago) my made-up beau, gave them to me. Lol. It was pretty funny. Brianna heard me telling someone and he stared at me like "What??"
I also lent some other guy a dollar to buy one for his gf and he gave me back a keychain that says "true love." Needless to say, it was not an equal trade. But it's only one dollar, so I don't really care.

And yesterday I met someone from Scotland!

13 comments:

Maria Sondule said...

Emma: For some reason your blog is showing up blank. Grr.

Anonymous said...

Popularity is relative. I edited my last post which may be interesting to you.

Zany said...

Awww...You met your Shrek.

Maria Sondule said...

?? The person from Scotland??

Zany said...

Yes :).

Anonymous said...

what a lovely valentine's day

Vizarya said...

ROFL! Zany's "You met your Shrek" is cracking me up XD (Amazingness right there :D)

YAY for Emil! And flowers! And meeting a person from Scotland (how and why, btw?)!

Emma C. said...

My blog is showing up blank?!
Oh dear... That's never good... I will try and sort that out.
I have been having problemswith it over the past few days - hence the lack of posts recently...

Hmmm...

Maria Sondule said...

I met this person at temple, because we had to go there on Friday and she (yes, it is a SHE) looked lonely at the oneg. Apparently she's 18 and majoring in psychology.

Emma C. said...

Oh don't be sorry! I don't mind you reading it... It's just the fact that i actually know them and feel funny about them reading it if that makes sense.

Zany said...

Sorry, I thought you met a guy from Scotland :S. Now, that would have been nice; meeting a Scottish guy and at a temple too. Sorry, I have clearly lost my senses, and it seems like I am stuck in a hollywood movie.

Mark said...

Happy Valentines =)

I got NO CARDS lmao...

>_>

C. Louis Wolfe said...

YOU can't be "single & unpopular" 'cause I am, & I was 1st! So there! Glad you got some flowers. :-)