CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love Hurts


I saw Beau again on Saturday and he said he's "given up" on me because our parents won't let us hang out. Blah. I have no idea if you'll be hearing more about him in the recent future....

Today, I helped out with Mitzvah Day at our temple. I had to help make bookmarks for little kids- which in turn are going to be donated to the Children's hospital. It was busy at first, but then things quieted down and I amused myself by talking to Ed. 
Poor poor Ed, his gf broke up with him for no reason! (for some reason that made me think of Timothy....) Why would she do that?? In my opinion, Ed is a very kind and wonderful person, and he does not deserve to be broken up with. What's more, it seems like it's becoming a habit for her. They broke up a couple weeks ago too, and now AGAIN. I hope it's for good because Ed doesn't need to have his heart stepped on a million times in a row. 
I put sparkles in his hair, which cheered him up. 

On another note, Brianna seriously annoys me beyond annoyance. Yeah, he has reason to not like me, but please, it's been two months and he can stop acting like I'm the scum of the earth. I talk to him now and then- he pretends he doesn't hear. I tap him on the shoulder to tell him something (usually to get out of my way)-he pretends he doesn't feel it. Whenever I do anything that relates to him in the smallest way, he glares at me and either rolls his eyes or leans away like I'm a garbage truck. Is it too much for him to be civil???

11 comments:

Emma C. said...

Awwwww :( Why won't your parents let you hang out?

Angie Kay Dilmore said...

I hear you! Men can be so mean.

Zany said...

Awww..Chocolate helps?!

Emma C. said...

Yeah scott apologised in the end...
And it's trueeee...

Anonymous said...

You have complicated private life. have you ever heard that?

Maria Sondule said...

Ropi: I don't, really. I just make it seem more complicated than it is. (to make up for lack of interesting things to write about...)

Anonymous said...

Ah.. smart

Vizarya said...

... Well, that was fast.

Maybe Brianna wants some time alone? Like... a LOT of time. <_<

T.T Ah, the life of teenagers is impressively complicated on its own.

Maria Sondule said...

It's not like I'm constantly annoying him. I talk to him about once a week, if that, and it's like one sentence.
And I don't like talking to him either. I don't go around seeking opportunities to converse with "his majesty". :P but sometimes I have to and I try to be nice.

Anonymous said...

Bad news: there will be Valentine day party at school despite it will be on saturday.

Vizarya said...

*shrugs* Meh - he's a guy. I guess that sort of behavior from him is more than half-explained right there.