CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Poems

I was rereading some old notebooks and I found a few poems that I would like to share.

True love
is like a cloud
moving swiftly across the sky
until, in a flash of hope,
it disappears
below the horizon


and,

In the sky, your name
is a breath on the wind.
So selfless is your soul
that if you're not careful
it might just float away


These poems are not related to each other. One was written in 2005, and the other was written earlier this year. You notice that I use metaphors and similes (did I spell that wrong?) in both of them, and I know that that makes the second poem seem too repetitive after reading the first one. (plus I use "is" too much)

2 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

cool poems. Short and sweet. Also, I like the new additions to your front page. :]

Vizarya said...

Whoa... I really like them :D

Post more? Pwease? =]