CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

1st one!!

Hi! My name is Maria Sondule and you (maybe unfortunately) are reading my blog. It is currently May 5th, 2008, at 5:18 PM. I heard about this thing from my friend, whom I shall here call, Melinda. 

Anyway, for want of better things to write, I'll introduce you to some key characters in my life of infinite nothingness. 
There are my siblings:
Lila, my 8 year old insane sister
Austin, my 12 year old brother, who is an Origami monster

My parents:
Mom- very nice
Dad- interesting

and of course my friends (can you spot yourself here?)
Melinda- A very courageous person with whom I have worked on my recent Leadership project
Spring- My awesome cousin who is a martian blueberry and loves anything having to do with cats (especially Lucy and Peter)
Delia (sorry if you don't like the name) who is one of the nicest people I know and has a good listener's ear
Alena- The Jew with a 'tude
Timothy- His calligraphy (among other things) makes up for the fact that he doesn't like rollercoasters

Sorry, that was really long. I'll probably post again later in the day, since I have some big news.
Yay! Blogs are fun.

2 comments:

changetheworld360 said...

Very interesting, Maria. I like your choice of words. Can't wait to read your next post!

Vizarya said...

What amuses me is how you think your posts are long... you've seen some of mine, right? Mine are like... unstoppable! They'll take over the world at the rate they're going! *le gasp and whatnot* XD

Your blog is really cool! Very in depth. I love your style of writing... quite inspiring. ^-^ Keep it up :D