CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hilarity of Comments

And these were the comments I received on my changed relationship status on facebook:


  • My High School English teacher: Who in the hell is this guy, MARIA SONDULE??

    Irena: Say what???

    Maria Sondule: Hi Mr. C! Um... his name is Olaf and he's the president of our residential college. Classics and Anthro major, and too tall to fit into antique shops. Is that enough?

    Irena: OOOOOOOooooh. Approval from over here!

    Mr. C: I have to sign off now Sondule. Bring him in!

    Kitten: I wanna meet him!

    Ms. Mars: FINALLY!

    Annabelle (my boy cousin, remember?): This is going to make Thanksgiving so much more fun.

    Mom: I'll meet you at Mr. C's office. Love, Mom.

    Mr. C: See Sondule? I have the big guns on my side :-)

    Mom: This is your FATHER. What does 'in a relationship' mean?????

    Maria Sondule: It means I fix the TV and he makes me sandwiches.
    ...
    wait...

    Annabelle: Referring to that last comment, I am opening a restaurant called "The Kitchen" And all the cooks wil be female. It will be a sandiwhch joint needless to say.

    Mom: Annabelle, I'm disgraced by you.

    Annabelle: Blame the joke, not me. I didn't come up with the joke.

2 comments:

Vizarya said...

Hahaha, this was TOO funny XD I love your last response... :) I'm so happy things are going well for ya. <3

Maria Sondule said...

Thanks! He turned out to be a hundred times more sweet than I thought too. Win!