CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 21, 2011

600th Post!


Well, it's taken me more than two years to reach this point, but I got here.

I have officially had 600 things to say. 600 things that I deemed important enough to log in a way that other people can access it and give me feedback.
I posted 101 poems at least, blabbed on for at least 60 days about love, and almost as long about friends. I've seen 11 amazing movies, been touched in 15 ways by books, and listened to at least 31 beautiful songs.
And then there are the unlabeled posts that get lost in the shuffle because they don't fit into any one category.
I probably won't ever go back and reread most of these, but it's nice to know they're there, waiting.

3 comments:

JJ said...

Congratulations. Just think how many you'll write when you're living in a garret - under a blue moon - standing alone - without a love of your own...

Like me.

Shame.

Vizarya said...

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!! :D Here's to the memories and all those yet to come ;) <3

Haha, I try to tag everything under something so that I always have some idea of what each post holds. Although, to be honest, when I go back to read, I have never actually bothered paying attention to the tags or choosing what I read based on them. I just read straight through wherever I want.

Ben Ditty said...

Congratulations! Haven't read all 600 but enjoy the ones I have :)