I only had one AP test the first testing week, then I came back Monday for, like, THREE before I had my last one on Wednesday =.= Actually it was just two subjects on Monday, but one subject came in two separate testing sessions, so it was essentially like taking three. Bleh.
I know they're technically done now, but good luck all the same to you as well!
Jeff: And AP test is a test you take in high school to earn college credit. A score of 3-5 is considered passing. Ann Michelle: Was it econ? At our school they have one course for it but two tests.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
6 comments:
Good luck!
Good luck!
If I only knew what an AP test is...
I only had one AP test the first testing week, then I came back Monday for, like, THREE before I had my last one on Wednesday =.= Actually it was just two subjects on Monday, but one subject came in two separate testing sessions, so it was essentially like taking three. Bleh.
I know they're technically done now, but good luck all the same to you as well!
Jeff: And AP test is a test you take in high school to earn college credit. A score of 3-5 is considered passing.
Ann Michelle: Was it econ? At our school they have one course for it but two tests.
*snorts* I WISH I was econ-savvy. Nah, I got stuck with Physics C (Part I: Mechanics, Part II: Electricity and Magnetism).
Post a Comment