CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides


People said Pirates of the Caribbean 4 was a horrible movie; too much talking, too weird, sporadic... but I actually thought it was great fun. The movie is set no long after the third one ends, after Jack Sparrow gives up his search for the Fountain of Youth. However, his failure does not deter three other parties from embarking on their own expeditions, which all try to rope Jack in to help. Two hours and 20 minutes of crazy escapes, fight scenes, innuendos, and magic, though seen three times before, does not feel old in this movie, as the story plot keeps audiences entertained. I would recommend seeing this movie after reading the worst reviews about it. That way, you'll be very pleasantly surprised.

1 comments:

Vizarya said...

O_O I have a friend who went to an IMAX theatre to see this right after Prom. SOOOO WANNA SEE IT!! ^_^