CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Lost and Found

We got lost on the way to the piano lesson. Almost nothing compares to the panic of being lost, because there's always a chance you'll never be found again. Of course, being lost in a car on a road in town isn't bad because if worse comes to worse you can always stop and ask someone. However, being lost and alone on a hike or in a foreign country is very disconcerting. people die from getting lost in the mountains. An what would happen if I got lost in Croatia? What if I got lost in a different time period? The 50s onward wouldn't be too bad, but what if I were lost during the height of the Roman empire?

2 comments:

JJ said...

I like his one.

Vizarya said...

Oh dear. TAKE ME WITH YOU SO WE CAN GET LOST TOGETHER! Of course, if we're stuck in different time periods we may speak different languages... but I still think it could be fun.

My question is how you get lost on the way to a piano LESSON. Aren't those trips generally regular? Like from House to LessonPlace and back? Or did you come from somewhere else this time? Or get a new teacher? Or... (ahh, the possibilities)?