CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Premorp

I found a morp date! He's very nice, somewhat tall, and older than me (which are my dad's requirements). This is exciting and horrible at the same time, because now I get to go to the dance, which I think will be very fun. However, I have a debate tournament that day, and they usually run to around 7, so I don't know if I'll make it home in time to get ready and such. Forget getting my hair done... :/ Oh well. Maybe I'll be weird and show up in my suit.

Plus, I think I'll be the designated driver of my group, so I'll have to pick them up.
THEN there's the problem of planning where to eat, what to wear, and where to take pictures. Do people even take pictures for morp? Do I have to get my date a flower?
I love all this craziness.

1 comments:

Vizarya said...

I haven't a clue about all the things that go into preparing for Prom/Morp/etc. It already READS like a lot of drama. *sigh* I guess I just don't see what's so exciting. Prom didn't mean anything to me before.