CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day

Groundhog Day always reminds me of the classic movie starring Bill Murray. You should give it a watch!


Groundhog Day always reminds me of the classic movie starring Bill Murray. You should give it a watch!

Groundhog Day always reminds me of the classic movie starring Bill Murray. You should give it a watch!

Groundhog Day always reminds me of the classic movie starring Bill Murray. You should give it a watch!

Groundhog Day always reminds me of the classic movie starring Bill Murray. You should give it a watch!

Groundhog Day always reminds me of the classic movie starring Bill Murray. You should give it a watch!

1 Day down, 27 left to go.

6 comments:

JJ said...

I like Groundhog Day. I like Bill Murray. Andy McDowell, on the other hand, looks too much like somebody I used to know. Not a pleasant memory.

Maria Sondule said...

I like Bill Murray too, except my mother seems to think all his movies are vulgar and too inappropriate for me. I told her if I can watch R movies then I can watch Groundhog Day. :/

JJ said...

Just think where you might be if I were your parent. I love vulgarity. The English generally do. I get curious palpitations of horror and make the sign of the cross if I read that a film has been made by Disney or Hallmark. In my opinion, even a small amount of wholesomeness can be the ruination of a culture.

Maria Sondule said...

You must admit it's good to have wholesome movies, though, so that one can learn to creatively make them un-wholesome. ;)

JJ said...

Ah, so that's the direction you're taking. That's my girl!

Vizarya said...

Wow, I knew a student named Murray - and I got him confused with your Bill for a while.

And I didn't see a groundhog. Groundhog Day is odd.