CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love you Not

1. Will you be my voracious, awful, laughable, equine, neurotic, toothy, icy, nauseating, evil, valentine?


2. Boy: Will you be my valentine?
Girl: Yes!
Boy: Good. Now go make me a sandwich.

3. Fat girl: Will you be my valentine?
Mean boy: Wow, I've never had two people ask me that at the same time.

4. Love you!.... jk.

5. (boy hands girl a note)
Girl: Awww, it says "I Love You"!
Boy: What? Oh, I forgot the "d" in "loved."

6. Boy: Hey, I have something to tell you.
Girl: Really? Omg is it a Valentine's Day message?
Boy: Yeah, baby.
Girl: Really??? What is it?
Boy: Love you. Are we on for Friday?
Girl: Yes! Where?
Boy: Great. I'll pick you up around 7.
Girl: A surprise! How romantic!
Boy: Can't wait. Bye.
Girl: I'll see you! (walks off)
Boy's friend: Hey, what's up?
Boy: I just got off speaker phone with my gf. Some girl was yelling at me or something.

7. Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Let's just say you're my Juliet.
Girl: So you love me?
Boy: No, I'd kill myself if I loved you.

8. (just to switch things up a bit)
Girl: I'm so glad I have you around.
Boy: Yeah? Me too. I really like you.
Girl: I really like you too. You're proof that I'm not the ugliest person alive.


2 comments:

Vizarya said...

*raises eyebrow* Making up for the sappiness? Some of these are funny :3

JJ said...

Don't get the jk one.