It's so true!! Sheets of music look sophisticated and elegant on their own, anyway.
Sahara- It must be a name. My word is "stivess" - reminds me of Steve. "gingus" just makes me think of Genghis Khan. Or ginger. Gingervitis. Not to be confused with gingivitis. *shakes head* I'll stop now.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
3 comments:
thats good, i feel guilty cause I don't practice as much as I should but being in college its really hard
I agree. It's cause music is beautiful!
And my word varification thingy says "gingus." What in the world is that?
It's so true!! Sheets of music look sophisticated and elegant on their own, anyway.
Sahara-
It must be a name. My word is "stivess" - reminds me of Steve. "gingus" just makes me think of Genghis Khan. Or ginger. Gingervitis. Not to be confused with gingivitis. *shakes head* I'll stop now.
Post a Comment