Fat lot of good THAT'S done me - I don't have a clue about how to ride a train or taxi... except for the getting in, waiting, and getting out part, that is *sheepish grin* I don't travel much, it seems.
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
6 comments:
yay!!!!!! congrats sis....i envy you...( T T )
AHHH!!! GRATZZZ!!! thats awesome!
Congratulations, but I stick to public transportation. :P
CONGRATULATIONS!
... I should probably go get mine too sometime <_< Eurgh. Driving ;D
Nah, you don't need it, you live near a city!!
Fat lot of good THAT'S done me - I don't have a clue about how to ride a train or taxi... except for the getting in, waiting, and getting out part, that is *sheepish grin* I don't travel much, it seems.
Post a Comment