*hugs* I might understand what happened, but I'm the one who only gets bored coming across spam due to my lack of... shall we say, broad audience and contemporary posts.
You could try blocking whoever it is, but I suppose if their persistent then it won't matter.
Come to think of it, I have no idea what this post refers to. My, I've been out of the loop *apologetic*
I am a mechanical pencil. But not just any mechanical pencil, a pencil with a solid beautiful never-been-used white eraser, slick blue body, and .07 lead. *click*
7 comments:
Nice summary. May I ask what happened?
Yea...such is the story nowadays.
And you're leaving me hanging with that? :) Have a good weekend!
Hi,
how are you?
just click on this link to see and participate in your logo award, and tag.
take care,
Jesse
Ropi: You may, but I don't think I should tell. :( I'm just really really really mad about it.
*hugs* I might understand what happened, but I'm the one who only gets bored coming across spam due to my lack of... shall we say, broad audience and contemporary posts.
You could try blocking whoever it is, but I suppose if their persistent then it won't matter.
Come to think of it, I have no idea what this post refers to. My, I've been out of the loop *apologetic*
Amen, sister! I have seen it over and over again. Don't let it discourage you from your journal journey in the blogdom, but be aware.
Post a Comment