I would make a good Jellicle cat. I'm quiet enough in the morning hours and quiet enough in the afternoon....
On opening night, I received a mysterious flower. It was a carnation, like they were selling out in the lobby, and there was a note attached:
A bunch of hearts, then a cursive Love, followed by no name.
I thought it might've been to a different Maria, because it's a fairly common name, but the note clearly read Maria Sondule on the front. Who would send a note like that and not sign their name? It's either a prank or a creepy person. The former is more likely, but I'm not so popular that people play friendly jokes on me, but I'm not that unpopular either. I usually keep to myself and I'm nice to mostly everyone I talk to, so I don't see why I would be a target for a prank. The latter, however, makes no sense. As I said, I keep to myself, so I don't know anyone who would like me enough to stalk me without telling me.
My guess as to who sent it is David, because I sent him an anonymous note last year, although it didn't have any hearts on it. However, I didn't see anyone I know at the performance, so I'm a little weirded out.



9 comments:
Thanks, but I still removed my voice. I hate Valentine's Day.
My ex-girlfriend said that she expected me smile more. :P However I rarely smile and this one is my usual happy face.
Oh, by the way how did you imagine me?
Lol, I don't like Valentine's Day either. That might change if I actually had a boyfriend then though.
You rarely smile? D: But your smile is amazing! You should show it to people more often.
I sort of imagined you as tall (which you are), with longer dark hair, no glasses, and I could not picture you smiling. I pictured you with more of a contemplative intellectual look on your face.
Well, I am sorry to disappoint you. I have never had long hair and I used to be very blond. :D
what to say ... i love it
work at home in india
Hm. I never got a flower or candygram on Valentine's Day. The one time someone got close to giving me one, they were too obvious about wanting to know my homeroom number I diverted the question due to suspicion. I was under the impression he wanted to know the room so that he could find me every morning. It wasn't until later that I learned he was planning on sending me something. =.=
I don't really like him though, so I think I'm glad I didn't give him any ideas.
I'd say my amazing abilities sent the flower to you, but then I'd be taking credit for someone else's doing. Apparently they read your blog... that only narrows down the suspects to whomever knows about this :P *pat, pat* It's nice to get a flower though. Cheer up! You're remembered :)
Nice one. The poor boy... XD
No, she doesn't read my blog. it turned out to be Alena, even though it looked like a guy's handwriting. It was hilarious though...
I know! I felt terrible... but eh, I wouldn't have known what to do with a flower anyway XD I sure I saved a flower for my doubts ;)
Hahaha, I once had a friend who teamed up with another to send herself a flower - the note signed by the mysterious "T" - just to see if her boyfriend would get jealous.
He picked up the note, read it, and promptly asked: "Who IS this guy??"
We had the best time innocently asking if it wasn't him (especially since HE apparently didn't send my friend any flowers). It was great~
Post a Comment