CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tick Tock

It's the thirteenth day of the new year and I'm still dating everything 2009. Last year I was all eager for 2010 because it's more satisfying to write than 2009. I miss '09 though. Al those happy memories stored forever in my mental locker... and now the door is shut. Things gather dust more quickly when you're younger.
But 2010 will be good enough. We've been getting lost of snow, so the sledding conditions are ideal. (and I'm always glad that we live ona hill) Pit music is still insane- notes too low to play, and I'm thinking about joining spring track. I'll probably be miserable, but if not it could be really fun. Besides, this is my last chance. Next year I'll be a senior and it'll be my last year to try new things, to take opportunities at my school. It's strange to think I'm running out of time when the new year's still as pink and pudgy as a newborn baby, but the clock is ticking, and by the time I'm finished yawning, it'll be December.

4 comments:

lucy said...

You're in Grade 11 too? Ha ha, so am I! :)

Yeah, the new year's going to go by real fast- the only thing we can do is make the most of it :D

Vizarya said...

Woah - my sentiments precisely! I think there's such a thing as Junioritis... and it's so much worse when we think D:

Anonymous said...

I miss 2009 too.

Anonymous said...

Well, today I ended blogging in English. Thanks for reading.